The Laser Garden is a technology influenced art project by Edinburgh-based designer Johnathan Elders. It explores the idea of evolution through technology, using a combination of lasers and smoke to create ethereal, wearable art. We have various projects in development just now, including two performance pieces.
Photographs by the master of low light photography, Chris Scott: http://www.chrisdonia.co.uk
The Laser Garden is available for:
- public engagement and science communication events
- exhibitions, displays and hire for performance
- short talks around both the artistic practice of Johnathan and the combination of science and art
- bespoke commissions
We are proud to be supported by the Institute of Physics in Scotland, and would like to give special thanks to Professor Tom Brown at the University of St Andrews.
- To see our past Events click here
- For examples of Press and Publicity, click here
- To learn about Wings 1, click here
- To see more about Wings 2, click here
- To catch-up on our latest news, click here
For all other enquiries, please use the contact form below.